Outstanding representation in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, criminal defense and family law
At Mitchell & Mitchell, our Murfreesboro lawyers know that every case is different, We provide focused and strategic representation for you. With more than 100 years of combined experience, we offer reliable legal guidance for criminal defense cases, auto accidents, family law, estate planning, Social Security Disability and construction law. We’ve practiced law in the Murfreesboro area since 1967, developing a reputation for excellence and aggressive representation for our clients.
Auto accident attorneys helping you recover
After an accident, a Murfreesboro motor vehicle accident attorney helps you seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. We focus on:
- Car accidents — We aggressively fight for your rights after accidents involving one or more vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycles have equal access to the road, but not all drivers respect that. We pursue compensation for you after a motorcycle accident that was not your fault.
- Truck accidents — We investigate the cause of your accident and fight for you after a crash involving a semi-truck, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler or other large vehicle.
Our firm gives you the personal attention and strategic representation you need after an auto accident, ensuring you get the results you deserve.
Assisting with family-related issues
Work with a Murfreesboro family law lawyer to cover your best interests in a divorce. We assist with:
- Divorce and mediation — We help with mediation, settlements, alimony, child support and child custody issues.
- Child custody and support — We walk you through difficult issues related to child custody, visitation rights and child support.
Getting you back on track with criminal defense services
When you’re facing criminal charges, you need Murfreesboro criminal law attorneys who care about your future. We represent you in cases involving:
- DUI and DWI — A charge of driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) can impact your life in many ways, but we help you effectively deal with the legal consequences.
- Drug cases — Drug cases carry hefty penalties. You need a Murfreesboro lawyer at your side to find the best legal resolution possible given the circumstances of your case.
Serving a variety of additional legal needs
Our firm covers a number of additional practice areas, including the navigation of complex construction laws. We also assist with protecting your loved ones through wills, trusts and proper estate planning. And our Social Security Disability Insurance attorneys walk you through applying for benefits and appealing denied claims.
Call a trusted Rutherford County lawyer today
For a free consultation with a dedicated attorney, call Mitchell & Mitchell at 615-896-4211 or contact us online today. We’re conveniently located in downtown Murfreesboro and Woodbury and serve residents across Rutherford and Cannon counties.